"While Kaira's book is given as advice to women entrepreneurs, it is equally relevant to men or any group. Her emphasis is to first, identify who you are and then implement the "you" in your business and yourself and then your brand. Truly a great read which shows how we flourish when being ourselves and are surrounded by others who share the vision of the group. Terrific ideas on how to be all you can or want to be-both in business and in the rest of "you". This book is for real."
Dick Wagner, Cincinnati, OH
Personality. I have one, and so do you. But does your company? Your organization's ability to articulate its personality has never been as important in today's one-to-one technology-driven, instant impression world. In addition to applying the Real You process, I help clients articulate themselves clearly in our 140 character-or less-environment. It's the era of 360 marketing, consumer control and constant change. It's exciting, or should be.
Now is the perfect time to harness your real competitive edge.
It's time to tap into the softer side of business, challenge what's always been done, and recreate your business for the future. I created the first female-focused brand in real estate, and the industry's first consumer Web 2.0 portal (patent-pending). Before that, I showed an Inc. 100 firm and franchisor that women were their customers. I'd love to put my homeschooled Harvard MBA (my PhD dad was a Harvard marketing professor and headed Cap Gemini of North America) and 20-plus years of marketing experience to work for you.
- Entrepreneur magazine's Top 50 Fastest-Growing, Women-Led Companies list
- 2008 Stevie Women in Business Awards' Best Entrepreneur
- ACG Award for Corporate Responsibility with her husband, Harley Rouda Jr.
- Newsmakers of the Year list by the 2008 Swanepoel Trends Report
- Winner of multiple Webby, ADDY, Telly, Communicator, PRism, WebAward and W3 awards for Real Living and other accounts
- Most Promising New National Brand in Real Estate by 2008 Swanepoel Trends Report
- Inman Innovator Award for Most Innovative Real Estate Brokerage
- Humanitarian of the Year by Kiwanis International
- American City Business Journal's 40 under 40