"In this book, find inspiration and help in your journey to becoming an owner and/or operator of your own unique woman-owned biz! The author says there are 8 essentials women entrepreneurs must concern themselves with if they are to create a successful business where both the woman and her company thrive. I loved the real stories. And each one included a diagram of the featured entrepreneur and her company regarding the "8 essentials." Women who read this book would have role models and some sort of mentor in each of these real stories."
Jeff Lippincott, Princeton, NJ
Personality. I have one, and so do you. But does your company? Your organization's ability to articulate its personality has never been as important in today's one-to-one technology-driven, instant impression world. In addition to applying the Real You process, I help clients articulate themselves clearly in our 140 character-or less-environment. It's the era of 360 marketing, consumer control and constant change. It's exciting, or should be.
Now is the perfect time to harness your real competitive edge.
It's time to tap into the softer side of business, challenge what's always been done, and recreate your business for the future. I created the first female-focused brand in real estate, and the industry's first consumer Web 2.0 portal (patent-pending). Before that, I showed an Inc. 100 firm and franchisor that women were their customers. I'd love to put my homeschooled Harvard MBA (my PhD dad was a Harvard marketing professor and headed Cap Gemini of North America) and 20-plus years of marketing experience to work for you.
- Entrepreneur magazine's Top 50 Fastest-Growing, Women-Led Companies list
- 2008 Stevie Women in Business Awards' Best Entrepreneur
- ACG Award for Corporate Responsibility with her husband, Harley Rouda Jr.
- Newsmakers of the Year list by the 2008 Swanepoel Trends Report
- Winner of multiple Webby, ADDY, Telly, Communicator, PRism, WebAward and W3 awards for Real Living and other accounts
- Most Promising New National Brand in Real Estate by 2008 Swanepoel Trends Report
- Inman Innovator Award for Most Innovative Real Estate Brokerage
- Humanitarian of the Year by Kiwanis International
- American City Business Journal's 40 under 40